*Updates: NEW Womens League at Vista! Every Monday at 5pm and it’s FREE to play!
Thursdays, 5pm – Spinners “Last Call” Round – Flex Handicap League @ Vista del Camino
- Swing by Spinners to register, or use link below and join us Thursdays @ 5pm (April – Sept.) or play when YOU want anytime Fri. – Thurs.
- SIGNUP ONLINE & pre-arrange times with folks on the League Facebook Group, bring some friends, find some singles around Spinners or join us for the “Last Call” league round at 5pm on Thursdays (4pm October-March).
- MUST have at least three (3) league players on UDisc Scorecard for round to be counted towards your handicap.
2nd Friday of Month, 7pm – Get Lit Fridays – NIGHT Doubles @ Vista del Camino
- Every 2nd Friday @ 7pm we light up Vista and meet near Hole #12 for a super fun night round that takes the water out of play.
- Bring your own partner and come have some fun. Don’t have a partner? We’ll draw cards to match up any singles.
- ALL skill levels are welcome, and we have prizes for both Womens and Mens divisions!
Saturdays, 10am – Spinners Dubs – Random Draw Doubles @ Vista del Camino
- Signup at Spinners when we open at 9am, draw in-front of Spinners @ 10am. Only $5 per person + $1 for optional Ace Pool with 100% Cash Payout!
Weekly disc golf leagues are a great way to meet new folks and super fun for all skill levels! Flex start leagues give you multiple days for when you can play your league round and shotgun means everyone starts at the same time. Handicap leagues will take a certain number of rounds and average them out to determine winners. That way participants of all skill levels have a chance to win. Doubles leagues have 2+ players per team, some are bring your partner but most are matched at random. Typically doubles are Best Shot meaning both you and your partner throw and then your next shot is from the better of the two. Don’t forget to check our Lost and Found list if you put one in the water while playing leagues!
UDisc is an amazing app to score casual or leagues rounds, find new courses, get course maps, access practice routines, track your stats and more!